Advanced training programmes comprise 20 to 144 academic hours, including:
- Short-term courses (up to 72 hours);
- Short-term advanced training (from 72 to 100 hours) within subject-matter programmes;
- Long-term (up to 144 hours) advanced training aimed at in-depth studies of important topics within the professional activity profile.
The programmes and methods developed imply an individual approach to training, where possible and advisable, depending on a learner’s level of competence in this particular field:
1. Basic level.
2. Advanced level, within the entire course or individual topics, programme sections, or questions.
3. In-depth or in-depth-profile level, also within the entire course or individual topics, programme sections or extracurricula material.
On customer’s demand, advanced training programmes for various categories of learners are created from the list of topics and modules available in the site training-and-methodical complex.
To proceed to the list of courses, select a section of interest to you.
To get your personified access to the closed menu parts of the site you have to get acquainted with the access conditions and to fill in the registration form in the appropriate section "Registration".